TLC Engineering, Inc.
TLC Engineeering, Inc. (TLC) was founded by Tony L. Council, P.E., in Texas in 1994. Our corporate headquarters is in Houston, and we have branch offices in California, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Tennessee.
TLC is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified by the City of Houston, the Houston Minority Business Council, and the Port of Houston, and a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) certified by the State of Texas. TLC is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accreditation and is committed to the conservation of natural resources. TLC employs a professional staff of architectural and civil engineers, environmental specialists, project managers, certified inspectors, and administrative support personnel at it’s corporate headquarters and branch offices, and teams with individuals and specialized consultants, as needed.
TLC responds to client’s needs with customized solutions and turnkey services from conceptual design to facilities commissioning, including operations and maintenance and oversight of all project activities.
TLC is committed to providing safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible solutions to an ever-changing global community.
- Architecture and Engineering
- Best Practices in Engineering
- Site Development
- Project and Construction Management
- Construction Inspection
- Construction Estimating and Constructability Review
- Environmental Services
- Project Management
- Site Assessment Characterization
- Disaster Recovery
- Debris Monitoring
- Ultraviolet-C Technology* COVID-19 Cleaning Capabilities* FEMA Assistance
- Pipeline Design and Inspection
- Water/Wastewater Management
- Telecommunications Services
- GIS, Mapping, and CADD Software