EcoPoint uses the latest technology in order to provide geospatial development and analysis, vegetation monitoring, site assessments, reclamation planning and monitoring and Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) services. EcoPoint’s services utilize online GIS reporting which contain intuitive and simple to use interfaces to manage operations, interact with site characteristics, and track trends. EcoPoint partners with both Esri and Juniper Systems, leaders in the geospatial technology industry.
As an environmentally focused geospatial firm, EcoPoint offers services developed upon core geospatial technologies. This means efficient data collection, verifiable results, streamlined reporting, and compliance fulfillment.
- Advanced Cloud and Mobile Technologies
- GIS data collection and integration
- UAS operations and data integration
- Timely report generation and delivery
- Online system monitoring
- Flawless safety record with a strict adherence to internal and external safety guidelines
Key Services Include:
- Geospatial Technologies–Enterprise Geospatial Development, System Architecture, Process Automation, GIS Field Mobility and Geodatabase Development and Planning.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Services– Mapping, Plant Health Evaluation, Site Condition Analysis, and Volume Monitoring.
- Site Assessment – Pre-disturbance and Trend Monitoring, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Systems, Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Monitoring, Soil Surveys and Deep Soil Sampling and Analysis, and Wetland Delineations.
- Vegetation Monitoring – Regulatory Survey Protocols, Special Status Plant Inventories, Vegetative Mapping, Invasive Species/Weed Surveys and Mapping.